Where fashion meets Creativity

Thursday 29 November 2012

ABOUT THE BLOG

                                       
                                             
 Zambian, 
 A mum and a Wife.
                                                 
Society has always deemed people who love beauty and fashion as being silly vain, narcissistic, or "empty heads.” 
To the Women that adore clothes as much as a musician adores a good melody. To all the people that find peace and happiness in doing what they love most even without getting paid, to all the people that find beauty in every little thing and get inspired by small details around them. To you, I say follow your heart, that calling is as a burning fire inside you, no matter how much you avoid it, It keeps compelling you towards it because it is part of who you are and you are part of It.
                                   
                                               So I say be shameless and follow your heart
                                                               fran👄


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Francesca darling I knew when I met you that fashion was your passion. And now I see the blog, totally blown away, you have awakened a long suppressed fashion lover in me and I will dare not be ashamed. Proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so mu dear, am glad I have awakened that fashionista in you

      Delete

❤️ Shameless